World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Name:Kyoko

Look:Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Black-2

Personality: She's acts jus like a normal teenaged girl. She's happy go lucky and likes to help people, but can also be stubborn. she likes to find the positive side of things. you would never guess her awful pass and wat's sealed inside her by looking at her personality.

Race: dweller

Powers/Defects: she can control fire and make her hands glow with her own black fire also known as 'Hi no Kokoro' thanks a dragon that has been sealed inside her. so she shares a body with a black dragon, as a bonus for that, she gets the powers that were jus listed. ((YAY! POWERS!)).......BUT once every month a marking will slowly form on her shoulder. when it's done forming, the dragon almost has complete control over her body. there is not much of an appearence change, jus the marking, fangs and also her eyes turn red. ((WHOA, SCARY!!)) oh yeah, and her energy get drained when it's gets too cold. also, a few popsicles in the summer is okay but too much ice will give her major headaches and eventually she'll pass out and get a really bad fever.you make her go to the north pole she probaly die. O.O

Bio: When Kyoko was born she was found abandoned in a run down barn. some wild animals found her and were about to have their dinner...yum. but then a large black dragon flew by and ruined the animals dinner plans. the dragon's names was Kanji. from then on she raised Kyoko...magical, isn't it? but at the age 10 kyoko went out to play at a waterfall and came back to Kanji to find. she had blood everywhere and was about to die. she wanted to repay for saving her life in the past by saving his, but the only way to do that was to emerge her soul in Kyoko's body. so now as a result they both share a body. Once every month Kanji takes over her body and she looks pretty inhuman this happens. which is one of the reasons why she has no friends but Kanji. Now she is 16 and still has no friends.

((oh gawd, sounded like such a kewl idea in my head...but it was waay lamer than i thought ><))

Last edited by Kyoko on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 am

Well I'd give a slight more of a defect like maybe something that makes he body cold easily or something, and I think you'd be a dweller.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 am

then i'm dweller. oh god, my own bio confused me for a moment. gawd, i'm a loser!><

okay. i added stuff to the defects. hope it works now...so many big words for my small brain...it hurts Q~Q
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 am

Lol yeah thats good accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 am

yayy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="   Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___=" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyoko's lame and complicated bio. =___="
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Off Topic :: Character Creation-
Jump to: