World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just passing threw, stopping for a night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Empty
PostSubject: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Joanna clung to Tobi as they walked into the forest "this is why i thought this place would be best for us to come this way , he would never think i would " she said softly as she glanced around at the trees a round them it was growing dark "do you think its safe to stop for the night?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:18 am

"I would think it would be better if we keep on going." He looked at her face with a slightly understanding face. "Though if you want we can stay here for the night." Tobi said setting his two bags down lightly. He kissed her head and asked "Not a fan of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:20 am

Joanna looked at him and shook her head "no, not really" she listened to the sounds around her and moved closer to him "its been along day and you needed to rest" she lightly and gently touched the bandage on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:32 am

"I'm fine but maybe we should rest for the knight, then we can go to a city that is in the forest Trebol." Tobi smiled and kissed her. "We could hide out their for a while, until we plan out our next move." Tobi spoke softly as he dug out a bottle filled with a yellow mixture. "This should do the trick."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 am

Joanna looked at it "what is that?" she asked looking curiosity at the liquid in the bottle he now helsd
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 am

"It's a certain liquid of a rather beastily bear. If we put it around where we stay it should keep the animals from coming around here." Tobi said walking a bit off from where they were and scattered it about some. He made sure that none of the liquid got on him or Jessica.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 am

Jessica sat down in the middle of spot they were going to make camp she had to admit she now felt tired what with her father finding her , she couldn't help give a yawn as she sat watching him spread out the yellow liquid she still felt uneasy in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:49 am

Tobi yawned himself as he finished and sat by her and He lightly kissed her. He pulled out a small candle like object and with a bit of work he lit it, it let off a mild scent that was rather unpleasent. "Sorry for the smell, but it'll keep the bugs out."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am

Joanna smiled "its ok I'd rather put up with the smell than be bit any day" she said and yawned again she moved to rest against him "shouldn't we set up camp?" she asked leaning her head on his shoulder "or do we sleep under the stars tonight" she sounded as sleepy as she felt
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 am

"I have a few blankets but no tent, I left the tent back their just as I found it." Tobi said as he rested his good hand on her. "I think we should head to the town of Trebol in the morning, it'll take a while but it should be safe." He said resting his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

Joanna wrapped her arms around him and smiled "sounds good" she said holding him tight in her arms. Joanna jumped as a loud animal noise came from the woods and she held him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 am

"It's alright, nothing should come by us because of the barrier put up." Tobi said as he stroked her hair, he slowly took his shiefed sword and placed it by them. He started to kiss her much more deeply.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 am

Joanna sighed at the feeling from his kiss her arms still holding him tight "you know just how to take my mind of things" she said with a grin one of her hands moving to his cheek
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 am

"I do my best, my love." He said as he started to move his arm around her waist. He started to grin aswell as he fell over and gently took her down with him.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

Joanna laughed lightly as she fell with him laying half on top of him looking down at him gently she kissed his cheek moving to his lips as her hands pulled him close to her. "I love every bit you do" she said softly as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 am

"Mmmm, if you keep this up I thinbk you know what might happen." Tobi said kissing her his hands gently move to rest on her a bit lower than th waist. "I love you my sweet."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 am

Joanna smiled "if it takes my mind of what's out there i would gladly and happily again" she said moving to kiss him again
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am

++++The next morning++++

Tobi woke up and slowly wrapped his arms around Joanna. He kissed her head and woke her up so they could head off. "Wake up love we should get going so we can go get something to eat, it'll be quite a walk."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am

opening her eyes Joanna smiled her hand brushing Tobi's cheeks as she remembered what they had done that night "mumm sounds wonderful " she said still smiling as she sat up letting the blanket drop she moved to gather her clothes from where they lay for a moment glancing back at Tobi she grinned and sighed now happy. soon she was dressed finding her self still a little sore but was happy to put up with it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Tobi dressed as well as he grabbed his two bags and slung them over his shoulder. He slightly stretched and then grabbed Joanna's hand. He slowly started to move with her. "Though don't expect pancakes love, this town doesn't have as many madern conviences."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 am

Joanna chuckled " as long as its edible and I'm with you i don't mind" she said wrapping her fingers around his as they walked her mind now on the creatures around her "tell me more about this forest?" she asked curiose
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 am

"Well alot of animal live here if your careful then you won't get in much trouble, but it's very dangerous if you go by were Swamp Noir is, lots of dangerous animals and monsters live there." Tobi said as he slightly kiss her. "Don't worry we won't be going close to there though."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:47 am

Joanna smiled ans sighed "that's good" she said walking along side him "so what's this place were headed for like?" she held his hand now with both of hers "you said it wasn't as modern, how?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

"Well I've never actually been their myself but it's a place where they make all of their tools out of wood and stone, and they make fire places to cook their food, they really don't use metals and things like that." Tobi said to her as Tobi started to look up to the tops of the trees.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am

Joanna listened to what he ahd to say but seeing him lok at the tree tope became concerned "what's wrong, is it father, has he found us again?" she asked now shaking slightly at the thought of seeing him hurt again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing threw, stopping for a night   Just passing threw,  stopping for a night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just passing threw, stopping for a night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Verde Amarillo Forest-
Jump to: