World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhyen Character Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyen

Rhyen

Rhyen Character Biography Empty
PostSubject: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Rhyen Kaid

Look:(See picture) Long dark hair, but sometimes cut short. She wears black clothing, and says it's to 'remind her of her sins'. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has been known to carry a sword with which to fight.

Personality:Often withdrawn due to the problems she has faced, and still faces. She is kind, but can be harsh to those who annoy her. She often seems depressed as she remembers too much of her past.

Race: Phantom

Powers/Defects: She can live through somebody's memories and change them if she wishes. But with a great price. Once inside someone's mind, she has to go through an emotional fight to get out again. Otherwise her own existence will be swallowed by their mind. Also, as she can live through their memories, if someone has particularly bad memories, it affects her as well. Often she is plagued by memories, and unsure of which of them are her own. She feels every one's pain whilst she is in their mind.

Bio: She grew up in a small town. Once her parents saw she was getting sick a lot, they realised that they couldn't look after her any longer. She was sent out to see if she would survive. After many weeks in the cities on her own, she was thought dead. As it was, she was barely alive. She had watched, at a young age, many people die. And she had even felt them die whilst being in their minds at the time. She was lost and alone when a girl of her own age took her in. They soon became incredibly close friends, and relied on each other. A year later, her friend was killed in an attack on her own life. Rhyen escaped, thinking her friend was also running. When she realised that she wasn't, it was too late. Her friend was dead. She blames herslef. After that, she vowed never to smile again. Every time she sees something that reminds her of her friend, she feels like she is dying again. She carries a sword to remind people not to come near her. And to remind people that those who get close to her get hurt. She claims that her gift is not a gift but a curse, and it is that that makes people get hurt. She is convinced that she did something to bring the gods' anger against her when she was younger, and so still blames herself.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 am

I'm a bit worried to allow the mind alter ability but you do have a good defect for it and I'm gonna trust you.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you... I will be sure to show you your trust is well placed.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

I hope you have a good stay, advertising would be good too we don't have many members.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 pm

I will try and advertise at my friend's site. There are a few there who may be interested.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

that's a good thing
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am

Especially when it seems there are only seven of us.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am

yes there are
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Actually 5 since we and Joanna have 2 characters.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Fair enough... So there really is only a few of us. Quiet, but maybe too quiet.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 am

once the words spreads it will pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyen Character Biography   Rhyen Character Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhyen Character Biography
Page 1 of 1