World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyen

Rhyen

Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Empty
PostSubject: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am

Rhyen looked around her. The darkness followed her wherever she went, and so she may as well follow it. She let her mind stray to memories, but quickly pulled it back. She knew better than that. She remained standing, as if waiting for something to arrive. She felt the all too familiar beginnings of a memory, though whether it was hers she did not know.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 am

One day while Tobi was still in Trebol during one of his hunting searches he was cut off from the group and found himself in Swamp Noir. He careful moved about trying to find his way out. He saw a slightly saw a figure close by and hoped it was a human, or Dweller."Hello?" Tobi said loudly to try to see if anyoone was here that could talk back.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

"Who are you?" she asked quietly. She knew that if it were someone who meant well she should keep her distance. Whether she knew them or not, keeping her distance from people was something that she knew she had to do. Her very appearance here may cause problems for those in the area.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 pm

"My name is Tobi, I had accidentaly trailed off from the group I was from, we were hunting small animals for food and I went a little too far from them I guess." Tobi said moving a bit closer "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:46 pm

"Rhyen." she said. "And this isn't the best place to be getting yourself lost." She kept in the shadows, carefully moving as she couldn't tell which direction he was moving in. She let her eyes stray to his shadow, visible through the dark atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"Yeah, I can say I've gotten myself in worse though." Tobi said continuing to move he felt himself bump into something unsure if it was her or could be anyon eor just about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Rhyen moved as someone bumped into her. She presumed it was him, but wasn't sure. " I know the feeling," she said. "But don't get too deep in. You're not the most dangerous thing out there. At least, I presume you aren't." She spoke quietly, and the very fact that he could hear her probably meant that he was quite close. It was unnerving, but she had to get used to people. After all, the place was crawling with them.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 pm

"Well it's more like that I have incredible luck when it comes to cheating death" Tobi said with a bit of a smirk. He then took a few steps back and then he faced her. He didn't want to be right in her face.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well isn't that a piece of bad luck," she said. Her eyes focused on where he was stood, watching his every move, and yet now she didn't move herself. "Life can get boring, and pretty awful after a while."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:06 am

"Yeah, but we can search for something that makes life worth it." Tobi said with a small smile. "I thought life wasn't worth it, and aweful but I found someone that made it all worth it, maybe you will too."
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 am

"Worth it?" she said bitterly. Worth knowing that the only person who ever cared is dead in my place?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 pm

"Yeah, sometimes your world comes crashing down, the world seems hopeless and worthless. Some give up, but others keep on striving to find something to live for." Tobi said thinking of his parents dying and being alone in the world and since the day after thet until he met Joanna he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 am

"I don't give up. And yet I have nothing to live for. You should stay away. Everyone around me gets hurt," Rhyen said. "You would be better to stay away."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 am

"Don't worry, I'm not very worried about getting hurt." Tobi said with a smile. "I'm not an oridanry person by far and whatever my have happened to others will not happen to me." Tobi sai moving a step towards her and placing his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Rhyen flinced slightly, unused to the motion. "You'll get hurt," she said quietly. "Everyone does. You seem kind. I don't want that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 am

"Don't worry if I get hurt it's my own fault, you did warn me." Tobi smiled at her. he moved his hand from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"Strange philosophy..." she muttered under her breath. "So you're lost? I'm surprised. You don't sound like the person to get lost like that."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 am

"I was... chasing a deer..and didn't really notice my surroundings heh heh heh." Tobi said rubbing the back of his head slightly embaressed. He was usually alot better with direction.
Back to top Go down
Rhyen

Rhyen

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

"Ah," she said. "At least you seem to have a relatively good sense of direction. If not, you probably would have gone in further. I used to know many who would."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...   Peace? Never... we can never be in peace... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace? Never... we can never be in peace...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Swamp Noir-
Jump to: