World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to Mt.Gris

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 am

joanna woke stiff and sore but rested her clothing was still torn but she knew now with the onset of nausea she felt the babay was fine , diving to a rock she threw up behind it laying over it as she did , then once her bellywa empty she slumped to sit facing Tobi. "morning sickness , I hate it" she said wiping a tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 am

Tobi cradled Joanna in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "Yes, but think of what the sickness is bringing for us." Tobi said as he rested his head on hers. "Are you rested?"
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 am

joanna rested against him breathing slow as she felt him move his hand to hers taking it she placed it in her belly "we are" she says with a smile "my clothes are ruined" she says showing him the shredded back of her top .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 am

"Well clothing is a comodity out here but I have a solution." Tobi smiled as he slipped off his shirt and put it on her. he slipped on his jacket. "How is this love?" Tobi smiled.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:59 am

Joanna felt his shirt against her and smiled "perfect" she says with a smile "our son wrapped in his fathers shirt", she slipped off her torn one her hands moving over the now small but obvious bump that was there and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am

Tobi took her shirt and slipped it in the bag. His smile growing even larger. He slowly moved down to her belly and gently kissed them "Well couldn't it be our daughter?" Tobi said looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

Joanna look down at him and caress his cheek "At this moment I am not worried witch it is , just as its healthy" she sighed now feeling more relaxed at his contact with her reassuring her what her father had done , scaring her , had not affected his love for her nor hers for him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

"Now my love shall we go? It'll be a full days travel to get to the base of the mountain." Tobi said rubbing her belly a little bit before he got up and moved her up so he rested her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 am

Joanna nodded "yes, we should move , the sooner we get there the sooner you can rest as can I, I have to admit I fee the weight of our child all ready. " Joanna stands but still feels him hold her, she is glad the added weight she feels she knows will slow her down but she also knows in several months she will not be able to move much .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 am

Tobi and Joanna traveled to Mt.Gris they found a small merchant where they bought winter outfits. the traveled through the Brun Caverns and then up Mt.Gris. After a while of traveling it became snowy and cold and upon arriving the village of Indigo. Where great warriors are born and made. Men, Women, Children all are trained here. Some people say this is one of the few places where honor lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Mt.Gris   Going to Mt.Gris - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Mt.Gris
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Verde Fields-
Jump to: