World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo City of Honor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm

"I would say today is the happiest day of my life as well, but everyday seems to get better and batter wit you, for I can look back each day and remember the great times of the past, and the bright futures of the next days." Tobi said as he held her close to him and kissed her tenderly back. "Maybe we should start working on a name my loving and sweetness." Tobi said cradling her in his arms like a baby, in two he might himself be able to hold his son or daughter like this.

((Check out our site.))
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 am

Joanna smiled feeling his loveing arms around her she aslo felt something else a sesntion of the baby lowering inside her and it woried her why he had moved so soon " if we don't go now I fear the baby will arrive first" she said loking slightly worried at him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

Tobi knelt sown and set Joanna down and put his hand on Joanna's stomache. "Please little one, it is still to early to come out, your not grow enough and we don't want you to be hurt." He stroked Joanna's belly and kissed it though the clothes. "I know your excited to be with us, but you must wait a little longer." Tobi said kissing it again. By the end of his talking his voice slightly quivered.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 am

Joanna sighed feeling the baby still low "he hasn't moved but at lest hes not doing anything he shouldn't" I say smiling a I rub the bump that is my belly "I think he was just settling"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 am

"Thats...a relife." Tobi said smiling as he hugged her close to him. "I can't wait til the night approches. then we will be wedded." Tobi said with a happy sigh. "As I said before maybe we should start thinking of a name."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 am

Joana smiled at Tobi "yes we should , but boys or girls"I ask laying back on the bed my hand caressing my belly as if caressing hte babay inside "not long till he or she is with us" I say softly
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 am

"We should think for both incase." Tobi said as he sat next to her. He rested Joanna's head on his shoulder. "I'm not very good with names, maybe you should start with ideas first."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 am

Joanna lay thinking then smile down at her belly "if you have an objecions feel free to let me know"she says shifting as she feels the weight against her back."how about Jade for a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 am

"Hmm I'm really bad with names but...now about Xell if we are given a boy." Tobi said kissing her and then down her to her belly. "I know I'm not to great with naming."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 am

Jade smiles "I think it is a good name " she looks down to hr belly " well are you a jade?"she feels nothing "ok are you a Xell ?" on saying the name she feels a kick out painin her so much she winces "I think he's decided " she said taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 am

"I guess we'll be seeing soon weather he really is understanding us, or if he just hears our voices and wants to be with us." Tobi sai as he grinned thinking it was the first one. "Your my beautiful angel."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:37 am

Joanna smiles and sits up "that time will come too soon "she says smiling "so what time is the ceramony?" she asks realising nether had been keping an eye on the time.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 am

"Once the moon is overhead, they said the minister wouldmeet us out at the cerimony grounds." Tobi said with a smile as he kissed her and cuddled her close to him. "You two are my everything."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 am

Joanna sighed and smiled "as are you my love" she smiled down "I guess we should bathe first " she said feeling now
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 am

"Yes, we wouldn't want a smell on the day we wed." Tobi said taking her hand. He took some clothes for both of them and then lead her to the bath room. "I can help you to the spots you can't reach my love." Tobi smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 am

joanna smiled and nodded "Yes my love " she said grinning as she moved to the shower sliping off her clothes to stand naked infront of him her belly round sitting infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 am

The finished their shower and Tobi dryed himself quickly, he looked outside and saw that the first stars were already out. "Joanna I'm going to change and go." Tobi whispered for her to meet him in the little arche surrounded by pine trees in about a half an hour. Tobi slipped on his suit and headed out.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 am

Joanna sat on the bed a she dryed herself off , then slipping on the white drss she ahd bought she found butterflys dancing in her stomach the baby now quiet "you will love your father" she said softly. soon the time came and she masde her way to the spot he had said her hair brushed and tied up a single white rose sat tucked in it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Marriage   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 am

Tobi smiled and saw how beautiful Joanna was. Tobi was dressed in a fine black suit on. A white undershirt with a black tie. he took Joanna's hand and kissed it. "You look stunning my love." The priest was under the stone arch. "Are you two ready to proceed?" he said with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:15 am

joanna held his hand in her own and smiled "as you look hansom" she whispered back , on hearing the preists words she smiled and nodded she was ready
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 am

The priest went through his words of binding between the two. "Tobi Riiju do you take Joanna Knight to be you Wife, to love and be with her til love due you part?" The Priest said.

Tobi nodded "I do"

"Joanna Knight do you take Tobi Riiju to be you Husband, to love and be with him til love due you part?" The Priest looked at her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 am

Joanna looked at Tobi her hand holding his and asmile on her face "I do" she said her otherhand resting on the bump that ws here child.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 am

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you can kiss the bride." The Priest said as he closed the book.

Tobi eyes glimmered and he kissed Joanna, he took her in his arms and held her close. "I love you Joanna Riiju"
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 am

Joanna smiled sighing as she felt his arms around her then he spoke and her heart skiped "I love you to Mr Tobi Riiju , my husband" she says her face lit with a smile she feels a sligfht pain from her belly but dismisses it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo City of Honor
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Mt.Gris :: Indigo-
Jump to: