World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:38 am

Name:Jessica Knight

Look: she has red hair and wears baggy trousers and loose tops having been attacked when younger leaving scars across her body that she wants to hide
Personality: She is quiet and shy but once she gets to know you she is quiet a nice person , she loves Ice cream but knows when she can nave it and when to save her money having none of very little and all that she got herself.

Race: human

Powers/Defects: none yet

Bio: she is a loner never had company and raised by a mum and dad who never wanted her it was on one of her fathers drunken rages when he tried to rape her. she fought back only to be cut several times leaving the house she hid resting till her wounds healed but it left her with a fear of people and being touched by a man's hand. Since then she has been looking for some where she could call home and to be able to put her past behind her, to regain her won body back from what the men did. She came to this town looking for work so she could eat and stay clean.

(Technology has become developed in some parts but not others. While it mostly has a medieval theme some technology from hundred years later. Such as steamboats, experimental rifles, and large iron melting facilities though technology is very simple their. So think Princess Mononoke which if you haven't seen go find and watch it now.)

Last edited by joanna knight on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 pm

I think I can approve this? Oh well, if I can't, Nii-san will just get over it! (I kid.)

A P P R O V E D !
Back to top Go down
http://www.fmarpg.forumotion.com
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Sorry bio bio needs to be a tad bit longer, 4 line minimum.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:49 am

ok the Bio is now 4 lines long sorry couldn't think back then done now.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Yup yup good now.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Jessica Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Knight   Jessica Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Knight
Page 1 of 1