World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broccan Knight (joanna knights father)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bróccan

Bróccan

Broccan Knight (joanna knights father) Empty
PostSubject: Broccan Knight (joanna knights father)   Broccan Knight (joanna knights father) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 am

Name: Broccan

Look:see avatar

Personality: I am a not very nice man to be around if i want some thing i get it weather it be food women or even my own daughter, I take it

Race:Spector

Powers/Defects:

Power: Sharp claws that extent from my fingers when ether aroused or annoyed mostly annoyed as i have only ever been aroused once , that was three years ago.
Defect: once annoyed looses interest in what ever he was doing concentrating one one thing only to kill what ever has annoyed him

Bio: I search for my daughter she ran away while i slept now i seek to have her back and exact my revenge by ravishing her again this time till she brings forth a son witch her mother failed to do and paid the price, with her death resulting with me having to make do with Joanna my daughter. I have no moral or scruples all i want it a son and hare to my power.
I will not tolerate lesser females as i see them as inferior and only my daughter born of my own flesh and blood will do to service me and bring forth the next ruler of my land, pure of body and blood.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Broccan Knight (joanna knights father) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broccan Knight (joanna knights father)   Broccan Knight (joanna knights father) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net

Broccan Knight (joanna knights father)
Page 1 of 1