World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 am

Tobi had Joanna's in his arms as he slowly woke up. He held Joanna close to him until she woke up. He wasn't used to having someone to wake up too, but he liked it. The sun was really starting to shine on the early morning.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am

Joanna sighed happily as she felt a warmth opening her eyes she smiled as she looked at Tobi "morning" she said with a sigh and a smile she pulled close to him loving the feeling of his skin against hers.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am

"Morning." Tobi said with a smile as he gently kissed her. "What do you want to do today, my sweet?" Tobi asked his as he gently moved his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 am

Joanna let her arms wrap around him "stay right here with you, my love" she said returning his kiss with one of her own, "I just want to stay like this , happy and in your arms"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

"Well we can stay like this til are tummies rumble my sweet." Tobi said kissing her again and stroking her hair. He held her close to him and kissed her gently again and again as her stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 am

Joanna chuckled but sighed too for the first time she was truly happy but a deep rumbling came from her belly "well that didn't take long" she chuckled placing her hand on her belly and looking at him "time for breakfast my love" she moved to lean over him and gave him a kiss before sitting up and dressing "so where is the best place for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 am

"Anywhere you want to go, it doesn't matter to me as long as it's with you." He said dressing himself as well, He pulled out an other black and dark robe from his tent and grinned at her. "I might look better without it, but I still like it."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 am

Joanna moved to hold him where he stood "you look good with nothing on to me" she said softly as she stood grinning up at him "how about waffles?" she asked "do you have anywhere that sells them?"
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 am

I storm threw the town having followed her trail to this place, my anger and lust for ehr had grown nothing will stop me from obtining what is mine "JOANNA!!" i shout at the top of my voice "YOU WILL BE MINE"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 am

Tobi locked eyes on at the beast of a man before he could anwser Joanna's question he quickly moved infront of her and asked Joanna "Who is he?" Tobi voice was dark, cold and serious. He wasn't sure who the man was but he wasn't going to take chances.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am

Joanna heart for a moment skipped at the sound of his voice , then she saw him looming up on them , she held Tobi tight "he's .... he's my father" she said "no he's come for me again , I have to go " she grabbed her things "I don't want him to hurt you like he did me, lets go please" he eyes pleading with him as the memory of the pain she had endured at his hands returned
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 am

I turn on hearing her voice "Joanna there you are " i roar as i storm over to her "you will be mine once more" reaching out i reab her arm my blades imediatly cutting her soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am

Tobi quickly moved, I swept Joanna away from the beast before he had the chance to seriously hurt her. He Backed up and whispered into her ears. "Run into the town at first chance and then hide there I will seek you out once I am through here." He said the moving her back as he assumed a battle stance. "You will not hurt Joanna anymore, for hurting her you just forfeited your life." He snarled at her Father.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am

Joanna held her arm as Tobi moved her away from her father "I will not leave you" she said her hand gripping his "its time i stood up to him"
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

I roar with laughter at the small boy "and what pray tell are you planning on doing" i roar at him" you insignifagant pathetic excuse for a man"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 am

Tobi looked in Joanna's eyes "Please, go into town I can't risk you getting hurt." His eyes filled with fear for her and being terrified at the thought of her getting hurt, he then quickly turned his eyes to the man. "I plan on sending you to the Phantasian gods so they may send you to hell." Tobi glared at him.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

Joanna looked at him she saw the concern in his eyes "i will go " she said "but only if you promise me you will not die and find me " she asked then with a loving kiss she stepped back
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 am

I glare at the two of them "Ha you fell for her, did she tell you how she was taken by a real man " i boom at him watching as she runs away "but she was too weak to give me ehat i comanded now i will take her and she will give me what i desire"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am

"Don't worry love if I'm going to be killed it isn't gonna be by this pathedic soul." Tobi said as he moved towards the man. "Prepare to die scum." Tobi said his eyes glared as his eyes became black as the darkness his life was filled with before he met Joanna. He pulled out a silver dagger from his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

I boom with laughter before my steel claws slash at where he stands " she will be mine , i will takje her and she will give me the new king her mother couldnot give me" i speak threw gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 am

Joanna turned to see Tobi standing in front of her father she wanted to run and stand at his side but she knew she had to get away , turning she ran as fast as she could hoping he would find her once her father was gone.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 am

Tobi moved back and after avoiding his attack he lunged at the man going to stab him. He was going to make sure that he would never hurt Joanna again. Some solace came to his mind knowing joanna was away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am

I block the blade with my own snaping it as i grab his arm my figers digging hard into his flesh as i lift him up "I see you love her" I grin "she is nothing but a tool to be used by me" i say
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

Tobi shouted in pain, it was amplified 10 times than a mere mortal would feel, but as much pain it caused him the cost of him failing would cost him much greater. Tobi breathed heavily. "Hell..will be...too...good for you, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He shouted as he went to dig his other hand in the mans face jabbing his fingers in the mans eyes hard enough it would dig past them.
Back to top Go down
Bróccan

Bróccan

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 am

I cry out dropping him to the ground as i grab my face "you win this time but i will return " in a roar i disapear leaving nothing but a few drops of my blood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Meeting   Dark Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Verde Fields-
Jump to: