World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo City of Honor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Indigo City of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 am

Tobi gazed at the snowy village. The white snow shined all around like the dead of winter. Buildings were all in a fenced area. In the center of the city a huge training ground stood. People of all ages trained there for children with wooden swords to grow men and women with real ones. "We must show the highest respect here, this is a place we are trurly safe. If your father stepped here he would be easily strucken down." Tobi said looking at Joanna and held her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 am

joanna nodded then pulled the fur of her coat closer around her all she wanted at this moment was rest the fight and the baby now taking its tole on her body. "I understand" she said giving his a gentle squese
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am

"Lets go." Tobi said holding her close. They walked across the town and found what seemed to be the lord of this town. He slowly knocked on his down and the door slowly opened. A man in full body armor stood in front of then, a katana shieved by his side. "What do two want here?" The mans voice was not rude but curious.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:48 am

joanna held on to Tobi as they stood infront of the man her head now swiming as she stood in front of him "Tobi could I sit down please" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

"We have something to ask of you sir." Tobi said to the man.
"Please come in I'll alert the mistress and make some tea." The man said allowing them in and leading them to a small table.
Tobi smiled and sat Joanna down sitting next to him. "Thank you sir."
The man went to come make the tea and to alert whos in charge on the village.
A young women in a kimono came out. She held a small child in her arms and sat on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

joanna was glad to be able to sit down she let on Tobi as she watched a woman with a small child walk in and sit down. she rested her head on his arm watching the woman as she tended to the baby her mind picturing her self with their child helld in her arms, soon she could not help feel her eye lids become heavy as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 am

Tobi moved an arm around Joanna as he bowed to the women. He told her everything about there story of how they met to how Joanna's father attacked them to there travel up th mountain in hopes of teaching Joanna the way of the blade and to take safetly here. The women smiled at them a warm smile and then she said. "My my you too have been through alot, and you both show strong spirits, please do stay in this town as long as you need. If you decide to stay here we have excellent docotrs to deliver your baby." She spoke softly as she gently waked over with her baby in one arm he slowly felt Joanna's stimache with her other.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am

joanna jumped at feling her hand on her belly she was half asleep "I am sory I am just tired from our journey " she said still lent on Tobi , she carfully lifted the shirt to let her se the small bump that sat on her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am

"Your child still has a way too go, but I'm sure the young one will be proud of you too and your journey to make sure he is safe." She petted over her stomache for a few and then she stood up and went out of the room for a few minutes. She came back with a key. "Here you two can take the house on the far right of the town. It's very peaceful around there. and Joanna I want to train you personally" She said with a smile.

Tobi smiled and kissed Joanna in the head and took the key. "Thank you, thank you." Tobi said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 am

Joanna looked at her and smiled "I thank you for everything and look forward to my trainning" she says placing her shirt abck over her belly but she rested her hand for a moment , turning to look at Tobi she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am

Tobi held Joanna's hand and then stood up. "Lets get to our new home so you can rest." Tobi said with a smile. "I am forever thankful for your help miss." Tobi said smiling at the mistress. "Tobi took Joanna into his arms and slowly headed to their new home.

Last edited by Tobi on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am

Joanna smiled and noded sighing in tiredness as Tobi took her in his arms "I am tired but for a good reason" she said smiling down at her belly as she spoke "I hope this will not last and I can start my training" she moved with him to there new home.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

"I don't think it will for the mistress of the town wants to train you, she had to have been training while she was pregent as well." Tobi smiled and he then opened the door to their new home. He slowly opened the door and then swept her off her feet and then took her to a nice soft bed and laid her down.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 am

Joanna giggled as he swept her off her feet and carryed her to the bed all memorys of the fight pushed to the back of her mind as she smiled up at him , feeling the soft bed against her she couldn't help sigh and slipped off her outer clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:39 am

Tobi looked around the house and then came back to her, he laid down next to her. "They even have showers with hot water." Tobi said as he kissed her. he petted her hair and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 am

Joanna gently kissed his lips "then could we, I could use a shower "she smiled "we could use a shower" she corrected her self not use to ther being two i the convrsation. sliding from the bed she slipped off the rest of her cloths till she stood infront of him waiting "you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

"Y-yeah." Tobi said as he slipped of his jacket and his trousers and followed in with her. "Are you sure you shouldn't rest first though?"
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 am

Joanna looked at him "I will rest once I am clean, I don't feel right being on clean sheets if I am dirty" she said with a smile "besides the shower will help relax me more so I am able to rest better." she smiled lovingly at him as she held out her hand for him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am

Tobi and Joanna and their little baby were all cleaned off, he wrapped his arms around and then helaid her down on the bed, he got right next to her. "Now sleep you and the baby need it." Tobi said as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am

joanna couldn't argue now clean she knew she needed it her eyes had fallen closed once or twice as they had cleaned off "yes my love we do" she said turning to nuzle into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 am

Tobi moved his arm around her, He pulled the covers over their bodies to there necks and then kissed Joanna. He waited for Joanna to fall asleep, he had something he wanted to do to surprise her, when the time was right that was.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

joanna sighed as she felt the covers being pulled up over her a smile crossing hr lips as she touched his skin with her belly as she drept of the day he would hold the child that lay now growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 am

Once Joanna fell asleep he slipped out of bed. He put on some clothes and slipped outside, he blew a kiss to her before he left. He went all around the town til he found what he was looking for with a large smile on his face he looked at it with glee as he walked home. He hide it in it's box when he got home. It was hidden in the sheave of his sword. He quickly undressed and slipped back into bed.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 am

The next morning Joanna woke feling better aprt from the nausia that hit sighing one more as she ran to the bathroom . coming abck oout she took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed smiling at him. "morning" she said softly as she lent down to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

"Morning." Tobi said pulling her on top of him. He put his arms around her back. "Did you two sleep well, in this nice fluffy bed?" Tobi smiled to her as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo City of Honor
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Mt.Gris :: Indigo-
Jump to: