World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo City of Honor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am

Joanna looked into his eyes and at that moment knew she would not be alone. "yes you shall be a wonderful father" and sighed as I feel his skin on mine a little sad he was all ready dressed as my hand move to his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am

"Tomarrow we will be husband and wife." Tobi held her his hand slowly moved down her back and slid down her bum. zhr gently sqeezed it with love and care. He kissed her neck with a lustful look in his eyes.

Last edited by Tobi on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 am

Joanna gave a sfot gasp as she felt his hand on her bum but smiled as she moved as clsoe as she could to him "lets hope not a father in the same day" she said smiling. Her hand now sliping under his shirt
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 am

###Next Morning###

Tobi smiled as he woke up first, he saw Joanna was fast asleep so he just laid there and watched his love sleep. He didn't want to wake her. He shut his eyes again jjust enjoying her embrace.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 am

Joanna gave a slight groan as she woke her eys opening slowly but she felt his arms around her and smiled turning to face him "morning my love" she said "I don't know what you did but he left me to sleep" she cradled him closer and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 am

"He just needed to know that you have alot to do, and he can't keep you up all night." Tobi said kissing her back, one of his hands rubbed her belly. "Isn't that right little one." Tobi said as he moved down and kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am

joanna smiled as she felt pressure against her a tiny hasn presed against her streeched skin and she wished she could touch it "did you see ?"she asked amazed "such a tiny hand, and give me such hugh back ache " she joked leaning on Tobi, "not long now"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:01 am

"Yes, at this rate it looks like you'll start your training after the young one is born." Tobi said smiling at her and kissing up her bare belly all the way to her lips. "We won't be able to do what we did last night, once she is born."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am

Joanna smiles and sighed thinking about what they did that night "nope dyper changes and morning feeds for me " she said "but he'll be worth every moment of it" she said gently brushing her hand over her belly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 am

"Well until our child is weened from breast milk I can't help with the feeding , but I'll with you on this." Tobi said smile but it turned to a frown. "Though we still have some unfinished buisness." Tobi had the vague picture of the last fight between Tobi, Joanna, and her father.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Joanna sighed knowing just what he ment "yes , my father, hes been too quiet thes past months" she said her hand resting on his "he has to be waiting for something a special day maybe" she said with a smile reminding him of what was goig to happen later that day
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"I think it is as I said before, he can't get to us. It would be a suicide mission for him." Tobi said resting his head on her shoulder. He rubbed her belly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Joanna smiled and breathed a sigh of relief "that is so true and after today he shall never have me again" Joanna says smiling as she looks at her large belly
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 pm

"He'll be lucky if he ever sees you again. At this rate we'll have to stay he for quite some time, the baby will need to grow a while until he is able to handle the snowy mountain trip down." Tobi said smiling. He kissed he belly and laid his head agaist it. "Tis a shame though, our little one has to live without grandparents."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Joanna sighed "yes but I would rather have him live happy and safe with out grand parents than live in fear knowing them"she said her hand resting on his head as he kissed her belly
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

"Yes your right, still is a shame, I never knew my grandparents, I hardly knew my own parents." Tobi said a tear slipped through his now shut eyes. He felt the warmth of the joanna and the baby next to him
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Joanna sighed taking her hand and wiping the tear from his eyes "Mind could care not for me "she said "my father is crazed with lust and power my mother dead " both these things I have told nobody before.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Tobi moved to take her in his arms. He petted her hair and kissed her. "We will manage somehow though, I always have...we have and we will move on and live on and strive for a good life fr our child and possibly someday children."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Joanna smiled and sighed "I would love to have more children with you" she said her hand caressing his cheek as she moved to kiss him "now shall we dress" she held his hand the ring in her finger catching the light as she moved her fingers to lace with his. .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yes we should, this will be our last day as just a couple, we will be much more tonight, we will offically married and one." Tobi said smiling he only let go for her hand for a moment while he slide his shirt on and then quickly gripped her hand once again. "I don't know how I managed all these years without you."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 pm

joanna could not help but smile as she watched him dress she slipped on a light blue dress that sat loose over her bump "I will change nearer the time" she said still sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 pm

"Yes as I'll change into my suit then." Tobi said as he kissed her passionately, he smiled at her. "Mrs.Riiju" Tobi grinned not recalling telling her his last name before.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Joanna's smile turns to a grin as she hears him call her mrs Riiju " sounds wonderful my husband"she says still with a grin
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Tobi smiled and lifted her and cradled the two in his arms. Since all the moutain climbing and traveling with Joanna Tobi had became quite abit stronger than he before.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Joanna gave a slight yelp as he lifted both of them into his arms she grinned and felt happy "I truly think today is the happiest day of my life" she said leaning down to kiss him as he held them "you hold me in your arms safe as I hold our child in me, who in two months you shall hold" she said grinning she could not contain how happy she was " I love you Mr Tobi Riiju , my husband and father of our child . " she says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo City of Honor
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Mt.Gris :: Indigo-
Jump to: