World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo City of Honor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 am

Joanna leaned down and geltly kissed his lips "yes we did" she said "I feel almost like myself again" she chuckled "but for this morning sickness" she ran her hand over her belly "but its worth it"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

"Well maybe the sickness will stop soon enough and you'll feel alot better about. Then you might even be able to start your training." Tobi said as he kissed her back. "I ove you so much."
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm

joanna smiled kissing him gently "I love you and our child, with all my heart" she says smiling as she rests her head against his taking his hand to rest on her bare belly and smiles. " And I hope so , these being sick in the mornings are killing me " joanna says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Tobi smiled and and lowered his head to Joanna's belly. He was listening for it and believed he heard something which made him lite up even more. "I've never had a bad day with you. Everyday has being exciting and fun." Tobi said kissing her belly and then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Joanna watche him lean down and place his ear on her belly she also saw the look on his face "what is wrong?" she asked "what did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

"I heard our young one making a little noise." Tobi said eith a smile as he put his hand on her cheek. He kissed joanna and smiled and held the two in his arms.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm

joanna's hear skips and she smiles returning his kiss with her own, happy he had now heard his child and now felt it was indeen inside her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Tobi smiled as he stood and took joanna hand he pulled her up to him and smile. "How would you like some real food in your stomache today my loves and sweets." Tobi said with a grin "And we could also get some clothes." He added.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Joanna watch him take her hand and stood up feling the aded weight try and pull her back down "sounds wonderful" she said reaching down for his shirt being it was the only thing she had to wear "this belly will grow fast and I need cloths that will fit"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 am

"Lets go love, I don't know about you but I could eat a cow right now." Tobi said taking her in his arms. and started to walk out of their house. "Or we could get some clothes first, your shot."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 am

Joanna looked at him as she slid her arm aroungd his waist "I think food first "she said placing her hand on her belly "I think out child is hungry and as with his father I can not denie"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:43 am

Tobi smiled and kissed her cheek. "Lets go my love." Tobi held he and smiled. Tobi found a small place that sold pastries. "How about here, it smells delicious." Tobi said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 am

joanna smelt the fresh cooed pastries and smiled "smells wonderful"she said even the nausier she had subsided as the smell reached her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 am

Tobi walked over to the place and they were warmed welcomely. "What do you want my love?" Tobis said as he stroked her hair and then he slumped over her and rubbed her belly with a smile looking at her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 am

joana smiled placing her hand on his as she choose a large danish with apple in the midle drizled with honey.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 am

Tobi picked a starwberry tart with a lemon creme drizzle on it. They got their sweets and tobi took joanna toa small park he had found when he got the ring he was going to give her when she thought the time was right.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:01 am

Joanna sat the best she could the pastry wrapped in a napkin she lent against the tree as she sat , the first bite quelling the quezeness she felt, the second seeming to please the child inside her as she felt the sesations of silance from the baby, she smiled as she looked at Tobi next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:07 am

Tobi put his arm around her as he ate. Taking a bite and some of the strawberry filling got on tobi's face. He then started to kiss her passionatly. "This taste great, but not as great at you." Tobi grinned.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 am

joanna chuckled returning his kiss then licking off the strawberry from his lips, "sweet yet strong and hansom" she said with a grintaking his hand she let it rest on her small bump "I can't beleve in there is our child , it feels like a wonderful dream" she now grinned
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am

"Well if this is a dream I hope I never wake, for anything else in life would seem lack luster." Tobi smiled as he moved down and kissed her belly and their child. "And you little one, make sure you be nice to your mother, I means she's letting live in there." Tobi said taking an other bite of his pastery.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 am

as he kissed her belly joanna felt something push out from inside her and she winced "did you feel that?" she asked hoping he did this time.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 am

Tobi chuckled a littl obvious he felt it. "Now now little one calm down." Tobi said as he stroked her belly gently. He hushed and whispered words of comfort to the little one, if he could hear Tobi.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 am

joanna smiled as she felt the pressure leave her as If his words soothed the child back it to is slumber with in hr belly "seems our child aready knows it fathers voice" she says with a smile her hand gently caressing the bump.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 am

"Or maybe our little one just understood that trampleing about hurt you." Tobi said kissing her cheek and moving her and their child to his lap. He finished his food and then caressed Joanna's hand and her belly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

joanna smiled as he moved her to his lap "I like to think he or she knows their father" she said feeling his hand on her she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder "I know it will be dificult for me to trian all the added weight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo City of Honor   Indigo City of Honor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo City of Honor
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Mt.Gris :: Indigo-
Jump to: