World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooling off and relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 am

Joanna ran so fast as he opened the door she ran passed him sprawling onto the bed "told you " she said grinning as she turned to look at him standing in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am

"Well errr...you know the saying ladies first." Tobi said as he went in and shut the door behind him. "I think you deserve a victory kiss he said moving to the bed with her and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

Joanna smiled and returned his kiss " well second place deserves a prize too" she said her eye catching the silver ring on her finger
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am

"Well second outta two people isn't that impressive." Tobi spoke as he looking into her eyes. "But who am I to complain about a prize?"
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 am

Joanna blushed her hand moving to his chest a she sat looking at him her red hair falling over her eyes as slowly she leaned forward to kiss him again
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am

Tobi put his arms around her, the kiss became more passionate and deepened. Tobi slowly parted his mouth and waited to see if she would the same. His eyes locked on the hers even if her hair slightly covered it.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am

Joanna felt his lips part a rush of emotions flooded her as the memory of what her father had done flooded back but Tobi wasn't her father , no he was nothing like him she held back for a moment but then let her copy him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 am

He gently massaged her toung with his own. He moved the hair out of her eys and pulled her closer to him so that their chests met. He locked his eyes on her, a happy look was in his eyes, a look that was never their before. The feeling he was feeling for her was greater than the feeling on pain he had.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 am

Joanna felt him against her again the feeling and emotions rose but the longer he held her the less they became, she felt his tongue against hers and once more copied what he did she felt his chest pressed against hers and the beating of his heart against her chest .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 am

He stopped for a second. "Are you comfortable with this." he could the emotional rises in her and didn't want to do anything she didn't. "I only wanna go as far as you want too, and want too take it as slow as you do."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 am

Joanna looked at him "the more i am with you the less they become" she said " I can't live in fear of feelings any more" she sighed "he did something that has stayed with me for three years , till you came "moving rested her head on his shoulder "I want to forget it.. to be .. with you" she looked at him wondering if he understood.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

"Well I'll be here with you and I will do my best to make those fears leave completly." Tobi said now kissing her again. He slowly moved a hand around her back and an other around her waist.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 am

Joanna felt his hands around her and his kiss on her lips the feelings rising again but this time she pushed them to the back of her mind as she slowly relaxed moving her arms around him pulling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 am

Tobi and Joanna laid there for a few hours, they kissed and cuddled. Tobi felt his stomache rumble. "I have an idea. How about we go eat something and tonight let sleep under the stars, I have a small camp outside the town?" Tobi asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

Joanna smiled her arms around him getting use to the idea of having some on this close to her who wouldn't harm her but love her "sure " she had to admit she too felt hungry again "sounds lovely"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 am

"What do you wanna eat?" Tobi asked as he moved to zip up his jacket but realized he didn't have it own. He realized her lost it during breakfast. "I'm up for anything."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am

Joanna thought for a moment "umm Pizza?" she suggested " and you look better with out you coat" she said blushing
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am

"Yeah pizza sounds good." Tobi said blushing a bit and then took her hand in his as he got up from the bed and headed out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am

Joanna held his hand in hers now comfortable with the feeling as she followed him out the inn and back into the streets, all the time with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

"So what do you like on your pizza?" Tobi asked with a smile on his face as well. He looked around for a place that made pizzas along with his eyes and nose.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

Joanna thought for a moment then spoke " cheese for a start" she said with a grin "then pepperoni ... what do you like?" she asked curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

"I like olives on mine." He thought for a second and then continued "I also like peppers but not with olives." He said and the spotted a small pizza place. "Ooh look what I found." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 am

joanna smiled "nice" she said "I like peppers to but not olives" she pulled a face at the thought then smiled when he pointed out a pizza place "cosy
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

"How about pepperoni and peppers?" Tobi asked as they got to the small place they were seated and a waitress came to them. "So what can I get ya?" She asked slightly impatiently.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 am

Joanna smiled "sounds yummy" she said and followed him to the pizza place , she sat next to him at the table as two large men sat on the opposite side, she was still not sure of other men only Tobi did she trust when the watress asked whet they wanted Joanna smiled " A pepperoni and pepper pizza please" she said now grinning "wouldn't want to say that after a long day" she chuckled and smiled as she glanced at the ring on her finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooling off and relaxing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Violeta Rojizo-
Jump to: