World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooling off and relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 pm

:Why would I run away from someone that needed someone to be by her, I know pain better than anyone else, you try to push all guys and boys away but deep inside you wanted someone to prove to you that all guys aren't bad." Tobi said slowly caressing her hand with his own.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Joanna looked at him she sighed "I guess it is what I've been searching for" she said softly her eyes now looking down at his hand on hers " but how do you know that?" her voice now nothing but a whisper her cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm

"Pain is something that I was born with, it'ss something that I will have until I die, I know what someone in pain wants. I have to live in constant pain, but I don't want anyone else to feel this pain." Tobi's hand slowly gripped around hers. His cheeks were slightly flushed as he looked at her. "You have lovely eyes."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 pm

she looked up at him "is your pain so great that you have to look to others pains to forget" she asked finding her own fingers wrap around his as she saw his cheeks blush just as red as hers "maybe you were searching for the same thing" her red hair fell across her face as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

"Maybe so..." Tobi said as he felt his face move closer to hers. His lips were only inches away from hers.He gently moved her head up to his."Maybe we are searching for each other..." Tobi said kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Joanna looked at him then felt his lips on hers she tensed for second but then something made her relax slowly she moved her hand up pausing before resting it on his cheek "I don't know about searching , but I feel ...safe now .. is that strange" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

"I don't think so, and you are safe now." Tobi moved himself so that they were closer to her. He really didn't know what else to say, he never said anything like this before. He never felt this way before. A small smile came on his face as he gazed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Joanna looked at him her hand still resting on his cheek as her other held his in hers as she moved a little closer to him to the point she could feel his heat against her. "we met yesterday but it i feels like i have known you longer"her cheeks turning red as she spoke again "like i can let my self fel again" her fingers moved gently against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Tobi blsuhed slightly more he came to her to bring her comfort and solace telling her that he was gonna make sure she was safe, but now he almost felt th roles reverse. He found himself at a loss of words. He moved her hand from his cheek into his other hand. He moved one of his arms around her, he moved her closer and put his head lightly on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Joanna felt his arms around her again for a second she froze not having felt warm gentle arms , soon she moved her arms around him as she pulled him closer to her , she didn't know why but she let him rest his head on her now not fearing a man's but holding him close to her she moved her head and her cheek brushed his
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 pm

"I really like being with you..." Tobi said feeling a warm smile come across his face, he slowly moved so his face was infront of hers and kissed her gently again. He felt a warmth in him that he hadn't felt before. He felt something other than pain.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Joanna sighed as she felt him kiss her again her hands moved to his shoulders puling him slightly closer to her showing she liked him too , "I don't know why but ... I feel ..I ..I like you too" she said it wondering if he knew just how hard it was for her to say those words.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Tobi looked at her and embraced her, he rested her head on his shoulder as closed his eyes. He didn't know what he was doing all he knew that it felt like the right thing to do. He started to stroke her hair with a bit of a blush.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Joanna let herself rest against him she didn't know why but a tear left her eye rolling down her cheek as she held him close before pulling back moving her hands she rested them on his hips wondering what would be the move .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Tobi looked at her and then asked. "How about me go somewhere else, we could go get something to eat or something..." Tobi said with a nervous tone. He slowly rose up, he took both of her hand in his and got her up with him. He started to become a little less nervous towards her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Joanna smiled "sure , yeah food" she said feeling the warmth of her cheeks and a strange new feeling she had as he held her hand, she also noticed how things seem to stand out more on her from his touch and it made her blush more.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

"Let us go then." He said holding her hand caressing it with his own while her lead her outside and then began to seach for a place for them to eat. "What do you like to eat?" Tobi asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

joanna chuckled feeling relaxed as she felt his fingers caress her hand "well i know i like ice cream, but what is there ?" she asked looking at him as she pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

"Well lets take a look then." He said moving behind her and resting his chin on her shoulder, he put one hand above her eyes that would black out the son and one above his eyes. Which made it look as if the were trying to track something. Tobi nearly let out a small chuckle as he searched.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Joanna turned to look at him she looked puzzled not knowing if she should just smile or laugh "what are you doing" she said leaning back on him slightly but her voice held a ring of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm

"Trying to find the elusive "Place to eat", we'll hunt it down even if we have to tear apart the town to find it." Tobi said in a voice so serious that you could tell he was joking and in the verge of breaking out into laughter.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Joanna now smiled "then we should follow the hungalaris" she said in a equally serious voice but still smiling "there goes one" she said pointing to a rather large man who when walking wobbled "he should lead us to the illusive spot" she now felt she was for the first time having fun and aloud a small chuckle to escape her lips
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:21 am

"Shhh they are easily frightened off by loud threatning noises." Je said moving a hand over he mouth for a moment. He now started to move behind the man far enough to try to hide suspicion. He then began to move again, he still had her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:37 am

Joanna couldn't help chuckle as together they moved her hand moving to rest on his arm as she felt his arms around her for some reason she couldn't help but relax.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 am

"Alright looks like we have found the holy land." Tobi chuckled as he saw a place that sold large waffles, the man wobbled over there and Tobi with Joanna in his arms followed. "It smells good." He said inhailing the aroma that soon filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooling off and relaxing
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Violeta Rojizo-
Jump to: