World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooling off and relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:46 am

Joanna took a deep breath "yumm" she said then her stomach rumbled and she blushed "sorry "
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 am

"You don't need to be." Tobi said smiling at her. He turned her so they faced eachother and he slowly kissed her. He moved a hand around her waist and moved to the shop owner.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

Joanna turned to face him smiling as he kissed her she sighed as she felt his arm around her waist it was strange for her to be so relaxed but with him she was "I guess with all the walking i forgot to eat" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 am

"I'd suggest not forgetting again." Tobi said as he ordered two plates of waffles. Tobi took her to one of the tables and they were seated. "They said that they would bring us our food in a few." Tobi said with a smile to her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am

Joanna chuckled "no i won't" she said sitting next to him she couldn't help lean on him as they sat down , "I don't know why but I feel relaxed with you" she said looking from her hands to him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am

"I feel safe and relaxed with you as well." Tobi said smiling at her gently. He gently pulled off his jacket. He was in a shady area so the sun wouldn't hurt his eyes. "So...how long do you plan on staying in this town?" He asked her with some worry in his voice, he was going to leave it soon.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am

Joanna looked at him "I don't know I haven't thought about that, you know leaving yet" she said slowly her hand moved to his "I'm not sure that i want to leave " she hoped deep inside he felt the same tat she now did she didn't want to lose this feeling she had being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

"I did plan on leaving I've been traveling since birth, even when my parents were alive...but I guess I could hold off leaving...for a little bit anyway." Tobi said looking at her as he gently kissed her. "Cause I want to be by you."
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am

Joanna gave a smile she liked being with him and the safety he gave her "wonder when this foods coming , I'm kinda getting hungry" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

As she that a server came up and set two large plates of waffles on the table, along with two glasses of milk and a container of syrup. Tobi in hailed the aroma and let out a small sigh. "Smells great, lets hope it tastes this great." Tobi said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

joanna took a deep breath but then blushed as her tummy rumbled yet again she wrapped her arms around it "sorry " she said again with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am

Tobi poured some syrup on her waffels and picked up a fork and knife, he took a pieve of it and put it to her mouth. "If it is hungry then we should fill it." Tobi felt the warmth in his heart grow even more as he spent more time with her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

joanna smiled and took the Waffle sighing as she tasted the sweet syrup "these are nice i never had waffles before" she said she smiled to him her own fears seeming to disappear as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am

I've had much thinner crispier ones, it was shaped like a bowl and had ice cream with it, but I've never actually eaten one as big." Tobi said now taking a bite for himself. He didn't know why or how he opened up to her so well but he was glad he did.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

Joanna ate hers feeling her belly become full "they were good " she said licking the syrup from the fork as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 am

"Mhmm"Tobi said with a happy and full smile. Tobi took Joanna's hand and got up. He gently tugged at her to follow him. "I know a beautiful place we can go." Tobi whispered to her, there was a bit of excitment in his voice.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 am

Joanna put the fork down and stood with him "really?" she asked a smile on her face as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 am

He moved to a small park in the town, around this time of the years the flowers bloomed like madness. The small park was the color pink from the flowers the city was named for. He took under a tree in the middle of the park.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 am

Joanna smiled as she saw all the flowers moving with him to a tree sitting in the middle of the park "it is beautiful" she said but she looked at Tobi
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 am

I came to this town for the site, though I found something much more beautiful." Tobi said as he wrapped his arms around her. "It's said that these flowers are a good fortune to young lovers and couples if they kiss in a field on them." Tobi stated as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 am

Joanna smiled as she looked at him and the flowers around them "well we are in the middle" her cheeks blushed light pink as she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 am

Tobi gently laid a hand on her cheek. He slowly moved his lips to hers. His other hand moved her closer so their bodies pressed.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 am

Joanna felt him pull her so there bodies pressed close with his kiss she felt as if nothing could pull her away from him and gently returned his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 am

Tobi deepened the kiss and blushed a little as he slowly lifted her and moved her to on his lap. A few people started to look at them but Tobi really didn't care he just kept his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

Joanna moved with him her hand moving to rest on his cheek she looked at him as she kissed his lips she too didn't car way people thought she only seem to want to feel him around her making things right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooling off and relaxing
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Violeta Rojizo-
Jump to: