World of Phantasim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystic world where the possibility is seemingly endless.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooling off and relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
joanna knight

joanna knight

Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am

Joanna gave a slight gasp as he swept her into his arms her instinct was to push away and get as far from him as she could but she was in too much pain and too tired "I have walked a long way " she said moving her arms caushiosly to around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

"Your not used to walking these distances are you?" Tobi said giving her a small smile. "I have walked all across this land, from here to Swamp Noir, and Mt.Gris."Tobi said as he walked, he was a tad sluggish. Tobi wasn't super strong and he was careful since even a minor pain to most can be horrible for him.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasim.forumotion.net
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:21 am

Joanna shook her head "no I'm not" she said "I am sorry that i made you do this" she said " I should have been able to get at lest this far by my self" she sighed as she sat held in his arms
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am

"With all things I have to do carrying a pretty girl to an inn is a rather nice change of pace." Tobi said with a happy smile, as much as he smiled his eyes showed a scared boy who is in pain. He could see a look similar in Joanna's eyes.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

Joanna blushed at him saying pretty , "im not pretty just plain" she said "you can set me down in the chair" she said pointing to a small chair against one wall "that's if you want"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 am

"Well you need your rest so until you have your place to stay I won't." Tobi said going into the small building that sold the small inns. Through a bit a trival speaking Tobi bought Joanna a room and took her to her room.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am

joanna wondered why was this man being nice to her all the men she knew were mean and now him, to her he was different , but she saw he too had pain in his eyes "I do need to sleep" she said yawning again and resting her head on his shoulder with out thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 am

Tobi blushed a little and then smiled, he took her to the inn and set her in the bed. "There you go, now rest." He whispered to her as he moved to the door.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 am

Joanna sat up slipping of her shoes to see the soles of her feet cut and angry "will you... could we... " she tried to find the words to as if he would meet back with her the next day seeing he was the only one she had had contact with .
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

"You go to sleep and I'll check up on you tomarrow, but for now sleep." Tobi quietly told her with a smile and wink as he slipped out of the room shutting and locking it on his way out. He was confused with this odd connection he felt with her, he went to go off back to his camp site outside of the town for the day, he'd have something he had to do yesterday now and didn't want to be late.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 am

Joanna sat for a moment looking at the door as the man left she wondered why she had done those things with him yet any other male she would kick and scream but him, she sighed laying back down on the bed her head touching the pillow as she drifted off into sleep.

The next morning when she woke her feet ached but were no longer sore, standing she slowly moved to a small shower and turned it on , showering she felt the dirt wash away and allowed herself a small smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:51 am

Tobi woke up and headed back to town, he gave himself a quick clean at the public baths and then headed back to the inn where Joanna was. He still wore his jacket, the hood was still over his head but now he wore a jacket open ahowing his black and white striped shirt. He knocked on the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 am

Joanna heard the knocking at the door quickly wrapping a towel around her she moved to it and unlocked the door , opening it she saw Tobi "Hi " she said letting the door open more for him to step in.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Tobi noticed she was only in a towel. "Ahh umm H-h-i." He said pulling the hood compleltly over his head to hide his heavy blush. He slowly moved inside and stood very still near the wall.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Joanna moved to dress standing behind the open door of a wardrobe but not realising the mirror on the wall reflected what she was doing, and showing him her scars
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 pm

His hood moved up a little and he noticed the scars and in the scars he could feel her pain. A solem look came on his face, as he waited for he to finished. "So how are you now?" Tobi asked asked her remembering her pain from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Joanna slipped on her top as she walked out "better " she said looking at him "thank you " she said "for yesterday" she stood wondering just why had he come back and why she had let him in,
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 pm

"It was nothing..." Tobi said with a small sad smile. He genlty walked over to her and gently put his hand on her cheek and looked at her eyes. "What happen to you? Your eyes are so sad." Tobi said looking at her gently and sympathedicly.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Joanna looked into his seeing her own pain reflected, her hand moved to his on her cheek "do you really want to know?" she asked wondering why he'd asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:30 pm

"I wouldn't have asked you inless I wanted to know,you can only start to heal from your pain once you found someone to share it with." Tobi said looking at her. His voice was quiet but very tender and caring.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 pm

it was then her eyes grew wide "you saw?" she said turning away from him "It...it was my father" she said softly "I ran away to survive"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 pm

"It's why you acted the way you did when you first saw me wasn't it?" How long ago was this?" Tobi said turning her back to him, he wanted to show her he wasn't just being curious he really cared why.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Joanna looked at him "yes it was, it was three years ago, he came home drunk, mom wasn't around any more, so he decided he would ..." she shivered at the thought "with me, i managed to fight him but he cut my back as he tried to..." she could say no more her eyes threatening tears that sat in the corners , why had she told him it was as if she couldn't help herself
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 pm

"It's okay." Tobi said as he walk to her and sat down by her. "It's alright, he can't get to you now, and even if he was to burst into the room at this very moment I wouldn't allow him to hurt you." Tobi slowly put his hand on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
joanna knight

joanna knight

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Joanna looked at him as he sat next to her "usually i don't talk or come close to men or boys but just avoid them " she said glancing at his hand on hers something inside her screamed pull away but something stronger sad leave it where it was, looking up at him she sighed "your different , I'm telling you all this and we only met yesterday, you saw my scars but didn't run."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling off and relaxing   Cooling off and relaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooling off and relaxing
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Phantasim :: Phantasia :: Violeta Rojizo-
Jump to: